- Oakview Villa has several requirements for the admission of new residents to the Supportive Living community. The Illinois Department of Healthcare and Family Services or their
representative will screen all residents to determine their needs.
- All residents must have a TB skin test prior to admission and must be free of active disease.
- Residents must be able to feed themselves and be able to assist in transfers.
- At the time of admission, a R.N. will perform an assessment to determine the personalized care plan for each resident.
- Prospective residents must be at least 65 years of age and without primary or secondary diagnosis of developmental disability or chronic mental illness.
If you have specific questions about our admissions, please feel free to contact us at: 618-263-4092